Pull up

By ohdeargodthatswrong - 09/01/2010 13:25 - United Kingdom

Spicy
Today, I was having sex with my boyfriend when my dad pulled up to pick me up from his house. My dad beeped his horn and my boyfriend opened his bedroom curtain, knocked on the window, and waved. While he was still inside of me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 448
You deserved it 6 191

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Cowless 0

Or she/her family can't afford to buy her a car. Or her boyfriend picked her up so she didn't have her car. Or they walked there after school. Or it was just more fuel efficient for her dad/mom to drop her off on their way to someplace else and then have the dad pick her up on his way home/to run errands. Plenty more reasons for her to be picked up by her dad that do not suggest she's less than sixteen.

Comments

michael32123 0

no one gives a shit. I'm pretty sure that # 1 shows ur first. and yeah OP ur boyfriend is my idol

eehizle 0

at risk of being a hypocrite myself, I believe that yelling at people that say "first" is even more pointless than saying it in the first place.

shit. You're boyfriend is a dumbass! Dump him and find someone with brains.

Dumbass? At least it makes it seem they're not up to anything naughty, gives them time to get dressed and stuff, because no father would ever imagine that the boyfriend would be having sex with gis daughter if he was openly making communication. Also, you're rude. "I left my boyfriend because he beat me" "I left my boyfriend because he cheated" "I left my boyfriend because he was controlling." and then here's you "I left my boyfriend because he waved at my dad and possibly bought us time to not get caught and keep me from being in trouble." Seems like YOU'RE the dumbass if anyone is.

Your boyfriend isn't very bright, is he? I hope that (to your dad) it just looked like he was shirtless... if not, that's very akward!

hiimme 0

um may I remind you YOUR GETTING LAID!!!!!! it's not fyl

ArbiterOfFML 24

Does one error soften the impact? Pun ******* intended.

ashleyyisflyy 0