In the heat of the moment

By B - 31/01/2012 20:36 - Netherlands

Spicy
Today, I had a quicky with my boyfriend, because his dad was about to pick him up. Afterwards, I texted, "Nice to meet your dad, I hope we didn't look too horny." A few minutes later, he replied, "Great timing, he was holding my phone." FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 340
You deserved it 9 930

Same thing different taste

Top comments

In your boyfriends case, doesn't matter, had sex

GreenAppleDP 0

And this is why it's good to lock your phone with a pass code. That's entirely too awkward.

Comments

If his dad had to come get him... Probly not old enough.

My dad would have patted me on the back and said "atta boy".

flux_panic 18

well 14, I sat on radiators before they were hot.

robo_thunder 13

I'm slightly concerned about the age of these two since the dad picks him up.

Could be that his transport (car/bike) was in repairs or something. Or maybe he just doesn't have his own transport and his dad has to pick him up. Or he was punished for something and not allowed to use his transport. Parents have creative albeit very harsh punishments these days... But yeah it's possible that they are too young, especially if they decide to have quickies before someone comes. It probably means they shouldn't be doing so. Unless they are one of those people who love taking risks? Heard many stories about those kinda couples lol.

At least you said "Hope we didn't get too heated" instead of "I hope he didn't notice that the previous time we were together we engaged in sexual intercourse for several minutes"

Eskeddit 5

If you're young enough (I'm assuming) that your parents have to pick you up from the other's houses; you shouldn't be having quickies.

FYI: In Holland you don’t start with your drivers license until you are 18. We take the bus, train, bicycle or tram. And if you are a student you can travel for free. We don’t feel the need to get a car asap. So it is not that weird that his dad picks him up, he could 20 or 16 or something in between.

Clamcreepy 7

The way you used "heated" I would've thought you were referring to you being mad after an argument you had with your bf if I seen a text like that. Now imagine if you sent your bf a pic of you reenacting the Bj you gave your bf, now that would've been awkward!