Don't mess with gamers

By bbedlock - 16/04/2011 12:35 - Australia

Today, after receiving the third call this week from teachers about my son falling asleep in class, I decided that it would be a good idea to hide his Xbox controllers. He decided it would be a good idea to hide my diabetes medication. FML
I agree, your life sucks 51 639
You deserved it 19 265

Same thing different taste

Top comments

goodfella925 0

**** that, smash that xbox to the side of his head:/

That's bad parenting, plain and simple. Any kid raised right would never dream of pulling a stunt like this, especially when it puts his parents' health at risk. You brought this on yourself. Now it's up to you to set him straight before the nasty behaviour gets worse.

Comments

sweetonsno 1

Time to take away the Xbox AND cell phone. What a little thug.

do not ever screw with a boys xbox. or girls, teehee.

mariet_fml 23

Beat his ass until he tells you where your meds are. If he's willing to mess with your health, you mess up his.

TrueStory22 0

Time for a beating. Just make sure you leave at least one of his kidneys alone: you might be needing it. Tip: Step 1. Ask him if he wants to controllers back, then proceed to barrage controllers at his kidney and fingers. Step 2. See how much fun he has playing his precious xbox with broken fingers and broken controllers. Plus he will have to get up every 15 minutes to piss blood.

Sell all his game consoles, games, and parts.

kk_1539 0

That is when u go outside and get a switch off a tree...

The only cure for that is a massive punch in his face. that and maybe get new medication and smashing his xbox

alaskanhybrid 5

You should have died that would have sure showed your son just how wreckless that was. No in all seriousness your son needs to know that was wrong, irresponsible and not the least bit funny.

Ever think to have him tested for the diabeetus?? The falling asleep could be linked to wacky blood sugar levels. Would serve him right if he ended up needing insulin injections!