Don't mess with gamers

By bbedlock - 16/04/2011 12:35 - Australia

Today, after receiving the third call this week from teachers about my son falling asleep in class, I decided that it would be a good idea to hide his Xbox controllers. He decided it would be a good idea to hide my diabetes medication. FML
I agree, your life sucks 51 639
You deserved it 19 265

Same thing different taste

Top comments

goodfella925 0

**** that, smash that xbox to the side of his head:/

That's bad parenting, plain and simple. Any kid raised right would never dream of pulling a stunt like this, especially when it puts his parents' health at risk. You brought this on yourself. Now it's up to you to set him straight before the nasty behaviour gets worse.

Comments

MyScrewedUpLifeS 0

ass! I hope ur feeling ok! whoop him! whoop him good!

That is deadly that kid needs a long spanking

so there's really not enough information to draw a real conclusion. things like the age of the child, the video game playing of the child (whether it's recreational or he is just always on the thing), etc... and maybe it's just the first thing that popped into my head, but I don't think his sleeping in class has anything to do with his games. maybe he's also diabetic? it is hereditary, and one of the most noticeable symptom for some people is a constant fatigue.

Key word being constant though. The OP probably would have noticed if the kid was constantly fatigued or if it was just during the earlier hours of the day. The fact that the OP decided to take away the X-Box controllers seems to imply that the kid plays it quite often, possibly late into the night.

bobbymullet 11

quit hating on kids you old jealous farts

kbtoyz69 9

ha! 15 I thought the exact same thing when I read it 

4XxXo_OxXx4 0

Be a ******* parent and get rid of the ******* xbox. No more ******* time outs or go to your room punishments, get rid of the ******* xbox.