WTF, dude?

By NNTA - 26/12/2013 23:21 - Netherlands - Maastricht

Spicy
Today, as I was driving back home from my grandma's, I looked over at the guy in the lane beside me, only to witness him with a sandwich between his teeth and his cock in his free hand. Now I know why I don't leave the city, or even drive, more often. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 327
You deserved it 4 522

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Redoxx_fml 22

Maybe he wanted a cockmeat sandwich and this was the next best thing.

flashback.miss 28

hopefully he didn't catch you staring and it wasn't too long a traffic stop.

Comments

flashback.miss 28

hopefully he didn't catch you staring and it wasn't too long a traffic stop.

That's be awkward... It's already awkward enough when you catch someone picking their nose while driving

its okay, he just needed some extra salty mayo :) .. now i'm hungry

Well, he must've been gifted, because I don't understand how in the hell you'd see that unless you were right in his window.

*looks over* "you gotta perdy mouth...." *drives off*

Redoxx_fml 22

Maybe he wanted a cockmeat sandwich and this was the next best thing.

give him a wave! then he either has to stop his wank or lose control of the car

You should have been paying attention to the road op. He is in his car.

So him being in his car makes it okay to pull his dick out?

I don't understand the appeal some people find in masturbating while driving O_o And I'm sorry you had to witness that, OP.

I assume they like the thrill of possibly getting caught, of doing it in public.... -shrugs- people are into different things.

karatekid97 17
whiskeey 14

He should multitask somewhere else, preferably in private!

Which city is that? Remind me to stay FAR away.

Calm down; It's in the Netherlands. They (and tourists) need to watch out.

It's a good thing it wasn't traffic. ah, multitasking at its finest.

Wizardo 33

Being the Netherlands I'm not surprised these guys are probably out of their damn minds and that sandwich was probably laced with marijuana... the **** too.

SystemofaBlink41 27

**** laced with weed? I can honestly say I would've never come up with that in a lifetime...

Geez thats a little offensive. I am proud to be born in the Netherlands. There are crazy people I won't deny that, but there are crazy people in every country.

Hmm.. **** laced with weed.. I feel as though my boyfriend would be less than thrilled if I tried to light his dick and smoke it. But, you have given me the courage to try!! Hey, honey.. c'mere!!

olpally 32

A **** meat sandwich, like from the movie "Harold and kumar escape from Guantanamo bay." Haha duh!

Now we can't forget the jerk seasoning.