Weirdo

By you're just creepy. - 11/12/2012 08:39 - Canada - Whitehorse

Today, I smiled at a new kid and started a conversation with him, just to be nice. He later sent me 24 messages describing how strong his love for me is. I'm scared to go to school tomorrow. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 076
You deserved it 3 751

Same thing different taste

Top comments

This is what happens when you try to be nice to people. Tsk, tsk.

Comments

Just be honest to him, that he creeps you out. If you were to do that in a public place, i.e school I don't think he'll do much harm. Personally I think people just need to be honest to each other. Because not doing anything won't make this problem dissapear and a restraining order seems like overreacting to me.

Looks like we have a level 10 clinger; I haven't seen a case like this in years. Alright we will need to start emergency procedures, OP take a seat... We have a lot of work to do.

What a creeper? Are there no normal human beings in existence any more?

he must be really ugly if he's fallen in love that easily

So you've never had a crush, fallen for somebody really quickly, or anything along those lines, I take it?

Exactly how nice were you? I would simply explain that you are just wanting to be friends. If he can't handle it then that's his ish. I would def. think twice about a restraining order though. That's traumatizing to both parties when it may not even be necessary.

TallMist 32

#63 is right. Besides, even if there IS a restraining order in place here, that in no way stops him from messaging her. And before you say she could just block the guy or deny friend requests or something like that, what if the messages are on facebook and the two have a common friend or two? He'll be able to message her still. There's always a way around blocked and ignored messages. A restraining order won't help OP get away.

Back in my day you just got a girls parents to like you so that they'd guilt trip her in to going on at least one date with you. Then you bang em, get em pregnant, and then let the crushing shame and guilt from society force them in to marriage. Muahaha. Lot less work involved than stalking, and they'll make you sammiches.

Manipulate him through his love for you.

Jordath_Fil 11

It's so horrible, and yet so effective...

suboy 10

I see a "If i cant have you no one can" in your near future.

The moral of the story is to never be nice to anyone ever.

Maybe that is why he is at a new school. •.•