Weirdo

By you're just creepy. - 11/12/2012 08:39 - Canada - Whitehorse

Today, I smiled at a new kid and started a conversation with him, just to be nice. He later sent me 24 messages describing how strong his love for me is. I'm scared to go to school tomorrow. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 076
You deserved it 3 751

Same thing different taste

Top comments

This is what happens when you try to be nice to people. Tsk, tsk.

Comments

Call him a fat and ugly creepy stalker hoar. Works for me, I don't have to worry about creepy girls trying to get with me! Or any girls, for that matter...

olpally 32

That's because *looks at username* you're a troll. Lol :D

Overly obsessed boyfriend has been found

But isn't that how true love always starts, with some creepy guy loving you like crazy after one interaction?

perdix 29

What's the problem? Make him buy you lunch, carry your books and do your homework. Then, tell him your love can only last as long as it's secret. All the service, none of the embarrassment. YWIA!

I like your thinking! Of course she will want a boyfriend/girlfriend eventually. . . That would probably end with the entire country knowing that some crazy guy kidnapped his girlfriend and let her die in a locked room with no water that got to hot because the cops found him and wont let him go so nobody can care for her and he isn't going to say anything because they will take her away and "if I can't have her, nobody can."

SHAMUS_the_WITTY 18

68, longest run-on sentence EVER. As a grammar Nazi, that comment gave me an aneurism.

It was meant to. Wanted you to feel the loss of breath and panic. You're welcome.

SenselessPattern 12

75, now you switched to fragments on the other end of the grammar spectrum, and 72 you misspelled aneurysm. Come on people, the holidays are almost here and this is the best you can do?

I (LOVE) YOU TOO! SO MUCH! I CAN'T STAND IT! <No, we're really just okay dear.?

upsidedownn 8

It's really sad how genuinely nice people are so rare in our society that people like him misunderstand someone being nice with someone being interested in them.

Obey_StudBoii 23

Someones obsessed. It's a good thing he doesn't know where you live.

Maybe she was just trying to encourage a friendship. It can be pretty scary being a new kid.

olpally 32

Next time, on dateline NBC. Run op, run!

Have you tried stalking him back? Or you could show him "Honey Boo Boo" reruns and mention how you aspire to be like Mama June. Should dry that creepy right up...