Weirdo

By you're just creepy. - 11/12/2012 08:39 - Canada - Whitehorse

Today, I smiled at a new kid and started a conversation with him, just to be nice. He later sent me 24 messages describing how strong his love for me is. I'm scared to go to school tomorrow. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 076
You deserved it 3 751

Same thing different taste

Top comments

This is what happens when you try to be nice to people. Tsk, tsk.

Comments

Valiumknights44 12

Well you can't say no one likes you....

Tell him to back off. Also, Keep the messages and report him to the headteacher. This is harrassment, the school will take it seriously

brightaylar 4

39- wrong in this case its.....hey I just met you (literally), and this is crazy (very), but heres my number,(should never of gave him it) so stalk me baby(he is)

There's a reply button for situations like this.

TallMist 32

And the joke seems way too forced, IMO.

kaylamrichards 4

Same situation right here, sweetness. Just tell him to **** off, it works!

hateevryone 14

People like that don't take hints, not even strong ones. Ignoring them, for instance, won't help. And if you try to let them down easy, they think that there's still hope and will continue to harass you. You can always try letting him down easy, OP, but eventually you will need to be very harsh. At first he will get angry and maybe threaten you, but he'll most likely do nothing about it. He'll be just as angry anyway the day he realizes that he actually doesn't have a chance, so you might as well get it over with. Plus, the longer you let him live in the fantasy, the angrier he will be when you reject him. Believe me, I experienced this once and some of my friends have experienced it several times. These types act and react in a surprisingly consistent pattern.