By Anonymous - 13/01/2011 23:00 - United States

Today, while working at a dollar store, I was clobbered by a woman because apparently, I was ripping her off by charging two dollars for two doughnuts. She didn't understand that she couldn't buy multiple items at once for one dollar. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 495
You deserved it 2 672

Same thing different taste

Top comments

The people that shop at dollar stores...

Do you have brains at that $1 shop? You should sell one to her.

Comments

Why do bitchy-customer FML's always involve women? They're making us somewhat-normal women look bad >:(

women are crazy. ever watched the holiday? the one goes crazy depressed and tries to suicide. the other jams out on air guitar for no reason on vacation. guys don't do that... I'm not saying all women, just a lot of them.

Bitchy-Customer FMLs usually involve women because most of them are bitchy; it wouldn't be an FML if there was a normal non-bitchy-woman would there? Also, I blame women (in general) that they made themselves portrayed that way because when women get bitchy, they (usually) blame it on their "PMS" to try and get away with it too many times. Of course, there are exceptions, but not many as far as I know.

rallets 22

ahh gary, indiana. home of micheal jackson lol

What do you mean by clobbered? Like beaten?

r_garibay73 0

8383648910983746543298345643728998i3u46738292 jklsidujftrbdkdifur6ryudiodrthufidodkfjgufcilrbgjvu78d9e3845

ew, who goes to the dollar store for donuts? that's like buying groceries from the gas station...

SuperSeriouslyFM 0

Haha if you think that $1 a donut is expensive than youre getting ripped off. all the stores around here sell donuts for like $.25 - .30...

Yeah...and what about him. Gary is responsible for the greatest man ever to walk the planet. And learn to spell Michael before you throw another mindless insult at him.