By Anonymous - 11/04/2015 22:05 - United States - Shelby

Spicy
Today, while walking down the street, a cute guy approached me. We ended up having some drinks then heading back to his place and hooked up. Afterwards, I used the bathroom, and when I came out, he was going through his wallet and asked me how much he owed me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 922
You deserved it 11 898

Same thing different taste

Top comments

A07 48

It could'ave been a honest mistake OP, atleast he didn't cut off a chunk of your hair and ask you to prom?

Maybe that happened because you literally just had sex with a man you just met...

Comments

Hey, 34. Would you like me to call you an ambulance to take care of that burn?

#67 Apply lukewarm water to that burned area, I learned not to apply cold water the hard way…

But #7 is good to go.........right?

I see what you did there. Good game.

bsums203 13

What we all really want to know is how things played out after this point.

Yes a follow up is needed. Did he pay the requested amount? Did he try to haggle with you and you had to come up with a name of a fake pimp to threaten to beat him up? There are many scenarios that could be very interesting!

At least you know you're hot enough for him to be willing Enough for him to PAY to have sex with you. Other men expect that for free

Goblin182 26

hard to see this as a compliment.

cnbcad 15

Have you seen most prostitutes?? The vast majority - and any you see on the street are not "hot" at least not for long

If you're going to hook up with random guys like that, at least let them pay for it.

If you meet somebody on the street and give it away that quickly certain assumptions are going to be made.

Just make up some ridiculously high amount. He didn't get a quote first, so he should pay whatever you charge now. You'll walk out of there with a bruised ego, but at least you'll be able to afford that vacation in Mauritius you've always wanted. On a serious note... Chin up, OP. It was a crappy thing that happened , but don't allow it to make you feel worth any less. Good luck.

Cute or not, who just hooks up with random people ?

A lot of people, all the time. Haven't you ever heard of bar hookups?

Lots of people. Haven't you ever heard of PlentyOfFish.com?

You'll have money enough for your STD treatments?