By Melaknee - 19/03/2009 00:10 - United States

Spicy
Today, I saw an attractive man outside the club I was trying to get into to. We talked, and ended up having sex in my apartment. The next day when I was dropping him off, I discovered he was homeless and was outside the club begging for money. My house is suddenly out of bread and cheese. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 448
You deserved it 149 754

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I'm not one to judge, but you have to admit that such things are part of the risk you take when you sleep with random people. You're not wrong to have sex to your heart's content, but I don't think you have a lot of room to complain about the result, either. I'd recommend going to a clinic ASAP, by the way.

no need to judge, and least the sex was good?

Comments

no need to judge, and least the sex was good?

Lmao, how could you not know it was a bum? Did the dirty beard, three jackets and the shopping cart not give it away?

digitalangel 0

Well, at least you helped a person in need, right?

She helped him quite a bit. *wink wink nudge nudge* :P

You slept with a bum? Well atleast you didn't know he was a bum until it was too late.

bula_rocks 0

I'm not one to judge, but you have to admit that such things are part of the risk you take when you sleep with random people. You're not wrong to have sex to your heart's content, but I don't think you have a lot of room to complain about the result, either. I'd recommend going to a clinic ASAP, by the way.

applebee_16 0

exactly....and at least he only stole bread and cheese, that's lucky for you op he coulda stole something more valuable...and you should get checked out ;)

it makes sense though cuz bread and cheese last a while...

he couldn't be THAT bad, right? you wouldn't have sex with somone smelly or anything right? RIGHT?!;)

digapygmy 0

Are you my senior English teacher? She had a thing for bums too. ;)

green_199 0

This one is a total lie. And if it isn't, what's the big deal? Why shouldn't a homeless dude get play?

Soo.. you must not have talked for very long then. You deserved it. If you actually care about residency, financial stability, etc. then talk a little longer; however, if that wasn't what you were looking for then why do you pretend to care after the fact? Lesson learned & what #5 said.

So? You slept had casual sex with somebody you met outside of a club. That's the risk. It's your business whether or not you want to do it, but you're a risk of things like this happening if you're going to let people you've only known for a few minutes into your apartment. I feel worse for the bum. He doesn't have an apartment.