By Anonymous - 11/04/2015 20:55 - Australia - Caroline Springs

Spicy
Today, for the first time in my life, a girl showed interest in me. She sent me a text message saying she wanted to come over and fuck my brains out. This would've made me the happiest guy alive, if only she weren't my extremely drunk sister. FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 357
You deserved it 3 278

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I believe she incests on you performing unspeakable acts. I would just avoid her for a few years.

Better a drunk text to you than some sleazy guy who would take advantage and such.

Comments

Foreverlkjakh9283!@@ 9

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

I believe she incests on you performing unspeakable acts. I would just avoid her for a few years.

Shadowvoid 33

I'm just glad someone didn't achieve top comment with the annoying "Wincest" comment. Your comment was petty clever.

Although I don't always remember it afterwards, sometimes I speak in puns. It's quite freaky.

Redoxx_fml 22

Unless he's Jamie Lannister in which case "the things I do for love..."

That'll make for interesting supper time conversation

Better a drunk text to you than some sleazy guy who would take advantage and such.

ExtremeEncounter 32

I mean, if OP is bisexual then that makes sense.

You mean, better a drunk text than a sober one!

#48, Probably someone who was trying to send that text to Brady, but hit the contact below him and never realized it due to being shitfaced.

So depressing that this is the society we live in.

48, are you implying it wasn't an accident? Because I think that it's a lot more likely that she clicked the wrong contact than she somehow developed incestual feelings for her brother.

dannnngthatsux 19

Are you kidding? I would rather get sleazy texts from a jerk then from a family member. Nope.

I seriously hope she meant to text someone else

Just in time for the new season of Game of Thrones to start tomorrow!