By Anonymous - 11/04/2015 22:05 - United States - Shelby

Spicy
Today, while walking down the street, a cute guy approached me. We ended up having some drinks then heading back to his place and hooked up. Afterwards, I used the bathroom, and when I came out, he was going through his wallet and asked me how much he owed me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 921
You deserved it 11 897

Same thing different taste

Top comments

A07 48

It could'ave been a honest mistake OP, atleast he didn't cut off a chunk of your hair and ask you to prom?

Maybe that happened because you literally just had sex with a man you just met...

Comments

I'm pleasantly surprised how many commenters AREN'T **** shaming you. I'm with most people: you were hot and professional enough to be considered as such, and sex workers aren't bad people, so it's not so bad.

I'm not sure how many sex workers you know but the ones I've seen are all pathetic drug addicts willing to **** anything for their next fix. Half of them have aids and rest have Hep C. When they aren't trolling for Johns they're panhandling. They're not nice people and most of the things you hear about them are dead wrong. They'll tell you whichever hard luck story they think will get them the most "help" but if you're not offering cash they don't want it.

Uuuhhh I've met 5 prostitutes and none of them fit that description. All work in brothels so no trolling for Johns, regular STD tests and no drugs, all perfectly average ladies that just happen to have a different job description ( although they usually say they're bartenders or cleaners when they meet people)

Well, look at the bright side. At least he wasn't trying to get you to pay him.

is it possible that you're just really good? i agree that sucks but i mean, money. its not a job i would recomend but maybe a hobby? to each their own i say.

bobsanction 18

So how much did you charge him?

Your opinion on someone else's body is invalid ?

Take it as a compliment, his self-esteem's so low that he was convinced he had to pay you to have sex with him.

I guess for him it was a "force of habit". However I doubt the accuracy of this story because most hookers collect up front!