By Anonymous - 11/04/2015 22:05 - United States - Shelby

Spicy
Today, while walking down the street, a cute guy approached me. We ended up having some drinks then heading back to his place and hooked up. Afterwards, I used the bathroom, and when I came out, he was going through his wallet and asked me how much he owed me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 921
You deserved it 11 897

Same thing different taste

Top comments

A07 48

It could'ave been a honest mistake OP, atleast he didn't cut off a chunk of your hair and ask you to prom?

Maybe that happened because you literally just had sex with a man you just met...

Comments

Seems as though you are proficient in the skills required and excelled at the task given. The customer was eager to pay so the services you provided must have been good. Maybe it is time for a career change, I mean you obviously enjoy sex with random individuals. But next time slap a guy for implying your a prostitute, escorts make much more money!

idk maybe because you just acted like a prostitute?

who said the guy was a stud? you did, no one else. they are both gross. you brought your own double standard. sexist.

jeffandjeff 22

It's the fact the woman literally acted like a prostitute so some labeled her one. She isn't and is an adult who can do what she wants but her actions are slightly I indistinguishable from what a legitimate hooker would do.

107- But she didn't act like a prostitute. I think the majority of prostitutes would bring up the topic of prices before actually having sex with the customer, and I doubt many prostitutes go out for drinks with the guy beforehand.

So basically, any woman who hooks up with a stranger is a *****, a prostitute, "it's normal he thinks that", but the guy who does the same is just... a guy?

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

I mean if she had approached him then he'd be the gigolo. But he was the one playing the approaching customer role in the situation

Verymuchdutch, we are not locks. We are human beings, and we deserve to be treated equally, that's all. I'm sick of hearing this pathetic analogy every time it's about a girl having sex. Benmantha, love you too.

they are both gross. no one said he was just being a guy except for you...

#54 a sharpener that sharpens all pencils is great, a pencil sharpened by all sharpeners ends up as nothing. ;) we all can use euphemisms

Please stop imposing your double standards on everyone else. if you lie in wait to pick a fight with everyone over everything you can possibly turn into a gender-equality issue, it really doesn't do much to help your cause. People are not saying that OP is disgusting and the guy isn't. People are saying that OP's actions resembled a prostitute's and that the guy's actions resembled those of a man seeking a prostitute. They're saying this because it is, in fact, true. If OP were a guy, and the situation were the same, people would still be saying that OP's actions resembled a prostitute's. Stop looking for reasons to be offended.

#153 So what you are saying is that if you meet a random guy and I "look like a prostitute", it is okay for him to think I am? You're a disgusting person!

156, I'm not sure I understand your question. If you're asking me if people are going to make judgments about you based on the limited information they have about you, then the answer is yes. You don't have time to figure out the personal life story of every single person you ever come into contact with, so in order to be able to make decisions, you have to assume things. You assume that the girl you see walking around a college campus with a textbook under her arm is a student. You assume the man in the blue uniform with the badge is a cop. You assume that the woman wandering the streets who goes home with strangers is a prostitute. Do I think that this is a completely accurate way to judge people or a reason to discriminate in the way we treat people? Absolutely not. But it is a necessary fact of life. It happens in the world we live in and we all know it does. So if you don't want people to assume you're a prostitute, don't dress/act like a prostitute. Otherwise, be aware of the fact that misunderstandings will occur.

Take the money and take it as a complement u must be hot enough to be a prostitute

Being a prostitute definitely does not automatically mean that you're hot

lilybadilly25 15

*Pushes the Staples Button* That was Easy

well he thinks you are so hot there is no way you would go for him normally - it will be a great present when he realises someone liked him for who he is

Wow, lots of judgment in these comments! Some people like casual sex. So what? Yeah it can be risky, but not everyone has to be into the same kind of sex as you. Plus, even though it was an honest mistake on the guy's part, it's not 'normal' for him to just assume that OP is a prostitute. She didn't assume that HE was a prostitute, and he was hooking up with a stranger just like she was. Secondly, I have limited knowledge of this but I'm pretty sure a prostitute would discuss prices BEFORE doing anything with the customer, to avoid confusion.

"$200.00" Then avoid him for the rest of your life.

Take and much money and you can and move on... Silver linings right?