By mugres22 - 17/08/2013 05:11 - United States - Pacoima

Today, while in the restroom washing my hands, a girl decided to let one rip while in the stall. When she came out she gave me a dirty look of disgust and said, "At least wait until I leave." She and I were the only ones in the restroom. FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 963
You deserved it 3 323

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I'd have been really immature about it and made fart noises for every step she took out out of the restroom.

Comments

leogachi 15

And this bothers you why? Just be like, "What an idiot," and move on with your life.

I don't don't understand why people post comments like these. It bothers her because it was rude and then blames her for it.

leogachi 15

I understand that it was rude, but until Op decided to tell people nobody even knew it happened. There's no need to be embarrassed or angry because there weren't any onlookers.

If that Logic was used, Most FMLs wouldn't be good.

49 - If you only care about things when someone is watching, I feel bad for you.

Lets hope she was taking the piss, otherwise you'll be forever trying to work out what the noise was OP!

To clarify, 'taking the piss' meaning her pretending to be serious when actually she did do it and wanted to make OP confused.

Good thing it was just the two of you if there were more it might have been a bit more awkward...

SamanthaNGoree 10

You should have farted right then and there. I know a challenge to fart war when I read one.

Only wise to start a war when you have the ammo!

that bitch! at least there wasn't anyone else- that would've awkwaaard :P

... That also would've completely defeated the point of the FML.

You should have replied back, "Says who?"

NatalieOntheTram 11

She's really giving you a hard time for supposedly farting in a restroom? People do much worse things. I bet if someone was having explosive diarrhea she would make a big fuss about that too. Fart in her general direction.

kingdomgirl94 29

Even if it was you, FARTING? IN A BATHROOM? Oh lordy what has the world come to! Who farts in a place so OBVIOUSLY meant for looking at yourself in the mirror and doing your make-up! Beasts.

I guess I'm multi-talented then...when I'm in the bathroom I look at myself in the mirror, take selfies, AND fart all at the same time! ;p