By Anonymous - 3/8/2021 18:01 - Germany

Nature is healing

Today, I ended up in the hospital by accidentally eating poisonous berries, from a plant that I've known since childhood to be poisonous, which I also recognized as belonging to the nightshade family. I still don’t understand what made them look tasty. Brain fart of the century, I guess. FML
Add a comment
You must be logged in to be able to post comments!
Create my account Sign in
Top comments
By  RichardPencil  |  30

Did you think poisonberries were boysenberries?

I don't know if they have the same problem in German-speaking countries, but it's a big problem in the English-speaking world.

Pro tip for non-English speakers: just say no to dingleberries. Trust me on this one.

COMMENTS
By  RichardPencil  |  30

Did you think poisonberries were boysenberries?

I don't know if they have the same problem in German-speaking countries, but it's a big problem in the English-speaking world.

Pro tip for non-English speakers: just say no to dingleberries. Trust me on this one.

Reply
  jc1015  |  23

right?! accidentally would be if they didn't know they were poisonous and ate them. this truly special fuckwit looked at them, knew they were poisonous, and thought what the hell they look tasty! YDI OP

By  MsVi  |  4

"*Accidentally* ate poison berries that *i've known were poisonous since childhood* that I know belongs to the *nightshade family*'

Seriously, were you trying to hurt yourself because it seems like you had all the information you needed before eating those berries. You definitely deserved it.