By suffersecks - 20/01/2012 23:54 - United States

Spicy
Today, while in the middle of giving my husband a blow job, I looked up to see him staring into space and vigorously picking his nose. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 636
You deserved it 6 187

Same thing different taste

Top comments

First he puts on dirty underwear after a shower, and now this! Stop giving head OP!

nick347b 6

He's enjoying it. Trust me, I'm a guy.

Comments

Staring off into space I can understand that! But picking his nose VIGOROUSLY!! The guy is a BIG OLE LOSER! And a gross F-ing pig!!

fattylumptard 1

Better than picking his butt.

He picks his nose? Well I bet he was digging for gold! :P

Well atleast him picking his nose wuld be way better then him farting in the middle of hin receiving head!!

bobbos100 2

He really knows how to have a good time!!

L0ngShanks 4

Maybe u should learn to give good head!

That is ridiculous and disrespectful. I am only assuming this, but I'm guessing that this act was really only to give him pleasure. Well then only if you want, he should return the favor. Second moral: don't let a guy force you into giving him oral sex. That is incredibly demeaning. Also, if it is not sexually pleasing to you, (graphic) don't swallow the semen. I know this is a disgusting thing to say, but I am a feminist and for equal respect for all, and I should make it known the dangers of abusive relationships, and demeaning acts. I'm not saying that asking for oral sex is abusive; as long as you are asking and not forcing. Thanks for reading.