By suffersecks - 20/01/2012 23:54 - United States

Spicy
Today, while in the middle of giving my husband a blow job, I looked up to see him staring into space and vigorously picking his nose. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 636
You deserved it 6 187

Same thing different taste

Top comments

First he puts on dirty underwear after a shower, and now this! Stop giving head OP!

nick347b 6

He's enjoying it. Trust me, I'm a guy.

Comments

SheepShoop_fml 20

Adding sensations is fun. Offer him a q-tip in the future. I'm sure the combination of the pleasure one gets sticking something in their ear that doesn't belong there will only add to the pleasure of getting blown. He could have been bored, he could have had something distracting going on in there, you could have blown his mind and he was left dumb and unsure of what else to do... maybe he's got a nasal fetish...

GoW_Chick 14

That's s'not cool! What is it with these picks in husbands on FML, they're all blowing it, sorry, don't explode all over my thread, I'm just digging for the truth, not trying to be nosey.

perdix 29

She should have kept her head down and not boogered up the whole thing.

Wow, you reached for that one. I think you blew it. OP picked a real winner though! Ok, kill me now. Please make it quick.

That's why they're on FML, they're losers.

61, the REAL losers, aka me, don't get posted!!

xXRazelleLuniiXx 9

#67 Well, I'm guessing that applies to you too sunny boy. You "picked" the wrong crowd, sir.

You're so demanding! Hahaha kidding! FYL...

oXali 0

You're doing something wrong then. Next time you blow him, if he looks at you start picking your nose.

if he doesn't appreciate your efforts you can come over here

Mood kill guess who won't be getting a bj for awhile lol its sad if u do the same when he goes down on u .

That's pretty epic... I wish there was a picture of this. I mean, one that didn't show the goods downstairs, but got the point across.

xSonic 9

Or stare at a photograph of his best friend