By suffersecks - 20/01/2012 23:54 - United States

Spicy
Today, while in the middle of giving my husband a blow job, I looked up to see him staring into space and vigorously picking his nose. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 636
You deserved it 6 187

Same thing different taste

Top comments

First he puts on dirty underwear after a shower, and now this! Stop giving head OP!

nick347b 6

He's enjoying it. Trust me, I'm a guy.

Comments

Ins_Knie 2
bustub2 8

he's gold. get it? like digging for... no? nothing? tough crowd. *slinks off of FML and curls up in corner*

#62, what's that picture of?? An idiot? I'm just asking.......

perdix 29

Maybe his prostate gland is in his nostril. Linda Lovelace's ******** was in her throat, so medical oddities are possible.

TalkingTowelTim 0

I wonder how that felt to eat...amazing or awful.

perdix 29

I heard she got tired of being on an all-sauage and corn dog diet.

Llamacod 11

No, no, no. Linda Lovelace's clit was not in her throat. She played a character who supposedly had their clit in their throat, she did not have a clit in her throat in real life. Oh yea, if you see a movie about a teen girl who has teeth in her ****** and "bites" guys' penises off, that is also not real; she doesn't actually have teeth in her ******.

Aaah...back when **** pretended to have a plot. None of the chicks were hot and they all had huge shaggy beavers. Thanks for the mammaries, Perdix!

perdix 29

#73, did you stay and watch all of the credits for "Deep Throat?" At the very end, it said "Based on a true story." You probably missed it because you left early and started masturbating, like a normal guy. And, yes, ****** dentata is real. Why would there be a word for it otherwise? Hmm?

Llamacod 11

Wow, based on that logic, I'm going to jump on my unicorn and go battle the minotaur as there are names for both creatures they must be real

ccspanthers89 4

You must not be doing it right

Rah rah ott att ahhuhh, sorry. But good bjs are hard to come by. (if my gf would stop sucking me, but I don't want her to)

Well any future blow jobs are S'NOT gonna happen

Fail. The "s'not" thing literally means "is not." So you basically just said "any future ******** are is not gonna happen." Weird sounding, huh? Try "a future ******* s'not gonna happen." That's better.

isofia85 0

You spelled the same thing....

51 calm your shit I think it was a joke..

The_Tool1 13

51, calm your *******. Dayumm.

So get up and find something else to suck

farnsworth 3

Never make eye contact haha just kidding.