By dating a big bag of dicks - 13/05/2014 21:02 - United States

Today, while driving out to the countryside with my new boyfriend, we came across a deer lying in the road. It seemed badly hurt, but instead of letting me get out and make sure, my boyfriend decided to just run over its head to finish it off, then continued driving with a smirk on his face. FML
I agree, your life sucks 59 479
You deserved it 9 206

Same thing different taste

Comments

nerdtoninja 13

Hmm.. Well at least he was sort of being nice... Kinda... No not really.

Well, your boyfriend is a dick for enjoying it, but killing it was probably the best thing to do. If it's hurt badly enough that it's lying in the road it almost certainly can't walk which means it will starve or get killed by a predator before long, better to make it quick and put it out of it's misery.

That's a fair point but he was smirking about it. Was he Happy he did a good deed? I don't think so...

It would have had to be put down anyway, cause who's going to pay vet bills for a deer? So if you had called the police the deer would have suffered for longer whilst you waited.

when the zombie apocalypse happens you'll be glad of his ruthless efficiency

The only issue here is the venison went to waste.

Yeah, I'd dump his ass. If it was mercy-killing he shouldn't be so happy about it.

While driving off with a smirk makes it pretty creepy, "finishing it off" was probably the best thing to do. He was right to not let you get near it while it's hurt, but not dead. If you spooked it it could try to hurt you by kicking or something to that affect.

I really hope you mean ex boyfriend..that's a deal breaker =/

GamerPerson 19

What...the actually...****?!