By Anonymous - 22/10/2011 04:07 - United States

Today, while cooking with my girlfriend, I thought it would be funny to slap her with a raw porkchop. She thought it would be funny to throw the hot cooking grease on me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 15 417
You deserved it 54 829

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Wait until she falls asleep then take all of her left shoes, leave the right ones, she won't know what's going on

leftyy 0

then there would be nothing LEFT

Comments

KiddNYC1O 20

What's the whole story tho? Stupid of OP to slap his gf with raw meat, especially if she was already holding the pot/frying pan with hot grease and threw the grease on him as a reflex. If gf purposely reached for the pan after being slapped, than yeah, not a healthy relationship.

first of all .. OP had this one coming. who the **** slaps someone with a porkchop? & just because his gf threw hot grease on him doesnt mean she's psycho. it could have been pure reflex.

kaykay20 0

You sure her throwing her arms up wasn't just a automatic reflex from getting hit? Really a bad time to try messing around and raw chicken..so unsanitary and disgusting.

Go camping way out of town,then leave her there. This will give u time to get all of her belongings to the curb and change the locks.

EvilDave 13

3,300+ people think domestic violence is acceptable.

agreed. I'm not sure how serious you were in using the term "domestic violence", but I think it's legit. As a woman I have no problem saying that physically abusing a man is unacceptable.

Geez. OP, there are a lot of FMLs on here from guys who do gross and creepy things to their girlfriends and get upset when they retaliate, but you are *not* one of those. You in no way deserved to have hot grease thrown on you. That's ridiculous and scary. (I happen to be a vegan, so if someone hit me with a pork chop I would be really upset -- but if you both were cooking them and both planning to eat them you didn't really do anything wrong.)

I'm vegan too, and while I obviously never wish to be slapped with raw meat I don't think that people who eat it want to be slapped in the face with it either. The OP did do something wrong, but the problem is with the girlfriend's solution.

Larentiah, I hope you never have a boyfriend. Even a kick to the balls is no excuse for that. That shit hurts so bad! And it reduces chance of children.

You deserve something but certainly not 3rd degree burns.