By RckRagman - 30/04/2009 14:55 - United States

Today, 3 of the 4 stalls were occupied in the rest room. I took the 4th stall. Upon sitting, I let out one of the longest, loudest farts I have done in a long time. Next, I hear "Hey, how's it going?". I was CORRECTLY identified by a co-worker hearing me fart. FML
I agree, your life sucks 57 247
You deserved it 11 485

Same thing different taste

Top comments

how do you know he didnt see you through the tiny cracks between the doors when you walked by? or maybe looked at your shoes...? you took the 4th stall; he could see it all!

poolshark 0

I've heard of people who can burp out words, but farting your own name is another story all together...

Comments

how do you know he didnt see you through the tiny cracks between the doors when you walked by? or maybe looked at your shoes...? you took the 4th stall; he could see it all!

maybe your gay and like it in the butt and gay people farts are much different that straight people so he might have remembered your his only gay co-worker

iValerest 6
Chocolate_Chunk 2

Congratulations, you have located your Heterosexual Life Partner.

This_Guy 0

If I let out a fart like that, I would've laugh afterwards. So maybe your co-worker recognized your laugh.

I'd say "Holy shit that was amazing." I would be nearly speachless if I could create such a loud, long noise out of my ass.

who cares, at least they weren't grossed-out.

He just said he hasn't in a long time. So I'm guessing no.

withfire 0

I think #2 has it and thus this isn't really an FML . . . unless, with the way you phrased this, you must fart so much around the office for someone to be able to recognize you by the sound. In that case, that would be an FML.

poolshark 0

I've heard of people who can burp out words, but farting your own name is another story all together...

What planet are you on? Nothing was ever said about farting my own name.... Wow.....D-O-R-K

magnetic_aura 26

Duh, #69 (OP) #7 was joking...

bananaface7 0
xXMILKYCHUNKSXx 0

Yes, because "Hey, how's it going?" means he knows exactly who you are. It's not just a common greeting or anything.

My original submission was edited. The co-worker actually said my name between "HEY" and "How's it goin?".