By Anonymous - 22/10/2011 04:07 - United States

Today, while cooking with my girlfriend, I thought it would be funny to slap her with a raw porkchop. She thought it would be funny to throw the hot cooking grease on me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 15 417
You deserved it 54 829

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Wait until she falls asleep then take all of her left shoes, leave the right ones, she won't know what's going on

leftyy 0

then there would be nothing LEFT

Comments

TessaV 3

Dude why hit a girl with Raw meat it maybe funny with your friends, but you girlfriend it's a no. You deserved maybe not hot grease but you do relies how stupid that was I hope. :( sorry it had to hurt but your gf is a special person not another bro you hang with!

TessaV 3

Dude why hit a girl with Raw meat it maybe funny with your friends, but you girlfriend it's a no. You deserved maybe not hot grease but you do relies how stupid that was I hope. :( sorry it had to hurt but your gf is a special person not another bro you hang with!

thatguy32692 4

U deff deserve payback but hot cookin oil? A little to far if u ask me dump the pshyco bitch

A little far? That was completely too far.

Ikickmidgets 11

Suck it up, you started it. Women don't play fair, you should know that by now. You're just lucky she didn't dump that shit on your balls and turn them into bacon bites!

Can I throw hot cooking oil at you and say"suck it up"?

Let's consider that this might not have been his first pork slap.

witchdoctor1 9

So say you hit someone with a fist do you deserve that person turnin around pulling out a gun n shooting u in the face (given grease n bullets are diff. But comparison here) provided you survive the scars and etc shoul the doc say "bitch it's just a bullet wound! Be a man n Suck it up!"? I don't think you'd go back to that doctor for being a douche...

Yeah... that's aggravated assault. That moron needs to be behind bars.

Here come all the Feminists with all the "YDI!!!!! WE DONT LIKE WITH BE SLAPPED WITH RAW MEAT!! HOPE THAT LEFT PERMANENT BURNS ON YOU!!!!!"

So far, all the female comments are stating how extreme the OP's gf was to do that. Not all girls stick together when a crazy bitch is involved. Lol

Yeah, but look at the "your life sucks" to "you deserved it" ratio.

Wow! I just saw those numbers. That's crazy. Lol

At least she didnt think it would funny to slap you with a knife

zeiss24 7

Ha! You Guys Are One Funny Couple! You're Next Family Reunion Should Be A Blast. "Yeah, I Got That Burn Mark From... Well. Never mind."

Wow, even the comments are violent! OP the meek will inherit the earth. Either that or stop watching violent cartoons.

I think its time to evaluate your relationship.