By Anonymous - 22/10/2011 04:07 - United States

Today, while cooking with my girlfriend, I thought it would be funny to slap her with a raw porkchop. She thought it would be funny to throw the hot cooking grease on me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 15 417
You deserved it 54 829

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Wait until she falls asleep then take all of her left shoes, leave the right ones, she won't know what's going on

leftyy 0

then there would be nothing LEFT

Comments

JinxosGirl87 0

Everyone saying YDI obviously never been burned by hot grease. Hot grease shot out of the pan while I was cooking and a drop hit my leg; worst white hot pain ever and it left a scar that appeared literally less than a minute later. If you're going to be a jokester, OP, find someone who can sanely take a joke.

JinxosGirl87 0

Dead animal meat is no way the same as cooking grease, dumb shit. Cooking grease causes damage and pain whereas the meat just leaves a slimy feeling that's easy to wash off.

When people refer to hitting a chick with meat... they're not talking about pork bro. Good try though.

bubo_fml 10

Here's how U git some Paybk. Before insertion, put a drop of jalepeno chili pepper sauce on your shank. Then, just a single stroke, in & out, one time...Things'll heat up pretty fast! now, If you want to be chivalrous, have a French loaf nearby to offer her to absorb the stinging sensation...Good luck, lil' Soldier!

Thats why you don't mess with women in their natural habitat.

suckstoobeyou 0

She didn't like being slapped with your meat? That sucks, let hope you didn't burn your face

Kraft92 8

I hope your boyfriend sneaks in bits of meat products into your food, even if it's just by rubbing something on a slab of ham.

neonparanoia 5

Why did you think she'd like to be slapped with a raw porkchop? Admittedly, throwing hot grease on you in return was pretty insane.

MsMeiriona 2

"I thought it would be funny" = automatic YDI.