By Paige - 26/12/2011 06:35 - United States

Today, my parents gave me an iPhone. They then checked my grades online, and promptly took it away. FML
I agree, your life sucks 14 202
You deserved it 52 247

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Buttsexpirate 9

Damn, man I pity this fool who didn't pay attention in school.

CaptainTwiggy 0

13- I have autism and a VERY terrible attention span. On top of that, I can barely remember anything. I walk out of my room and forget where I want to go very often. I still had good grades and excelled despite this. All you have to do is pay attention, stay organized, and try. Just because it isn't easy doesn't make it impossible. OP just sounds lazy.

Comments

badass243 6

you need the iAsian, it really helps with grades

IAMYOURPINEAPPLE 9

Yeah, and I believe they're made in China.

YDI for not worrying about your studies. Bu I feel you, I used to get bad grades too. It sucked a lot, but then I got better. Try harder next semester and then try WAY harder next year.

they should've checked the grades prior to giving you the iPhone!

How many times are you gonna comment on this FML?

If your grades aren't up to scratch then the last thing you need is an Apple distraction. Work harder and earn the phone.

Larion1 13

parents doing everything for you do not dissapoint them

Well, they kind of did the right thing, taking it away AFTER checking the grades that it, cause this way, you'll have something to look forward to, something to motivify you to get better grades! good luck!

YakuzaxGeneralz 9

How is that an asshole move? How does this compare to taunting a beggar? Just seems ungrateful that this ruined his/her day because of bad grades.

He got a B+ in English! B+! Let's not even go into his bloodtype...