By Paige - 26/12/2011 06:35 - United States

Today, my parents gave me an iPhone. They then checked my grades online, and promptly took it away. FML
I agree, your life sucks 14 202
You deserved it 52 247

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Buttsexpirate 9

Damn, man I pity this fool who didn't pay attention in school.

CaptainTwiggy 0

13- I have autism and a VERY terrible attention span. On top of that, I can barely remember anything. I walk out of my room and forget where I want to go very often. I still had good grades and excelled despite this. All you have to do is pay attention, stay organized, and try. Just because it isn't easy doesn't make it impossible. OP just sounds lazy.

Comments

kshafer08 7

What did you expect. You can't slack and expect to be rewarded. Oh wait this is America, yes you can.

austinefc 0

I feel ya. My parents did the EXACT same thing.

It's totally fair for a parent to do that. Maybe that wasn't the conditions for the iPhone but op has really freaking awful marks in everything, then they grounded him anyways. His fault if he's so stupid.

daylife 7

HAHA! That would never happen to me, my grades are rock solid

daylife 7

that makes no sense. beggers cant choose to be poor, some of them fell on hard times and cant really get another job because of the economy. grades are something we can control, but the OC was obviously to stubborn to fix. ur being a jackass

Don't be a dipshit, get better grades and you'd have the iPhone. Kids are really more retarded each generation. "Oh no! Not my iPhone" that overpriced brick in your hand won't do ya any good when ya flunk out. By then your most used phrase will be, "would you like to super size that for .49"

People always blame our generation, but let's not forget who raised us..!

Ballin8864 4

My parents did the same to me. -_-