By Paige - 26/12/2011 06:35 - United States

Today, my parents gave me an iPhone. They then checked my grades online, and promptly took it away. FML
I agree, your life sucks 14 202
You deserved it 52 247

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Buttsexpirate 9

Damn, man I pity this fool who didn't pay attention in school.

CaptainTwiggy 0

13- I have autism and a VERY terrible attention span. On top of that, I can barely remember anything. I walk out of my room and forget where I want to go very often. I still had good grades and excelled despite this. All you have to do is pay attention, stay organized, and try. Just because it isn't easy doesn't make it impossible. OP just sounds lazy.

Comments

To some idiot above. Of course it isn't easy to do well in school. Otherwise we all be going to harvard and be millionaires. Someone at the end of day has to clean the toilets and flip burgers. What matters is if this kid tried to do well yet failed. Or this shit failed to give any effort. that's what matters effort and ablility.

Oh you poor thing, your iPhone was taken away! Look man I still have a flip phone so f MY life

Spoiled brat. You re probably a teenager and you got an iPhone for free basically an you complain about messing up in school and getting it taken away you deserve.

@op They realized that since the grades are such a win, they can't give you a phone that fails so they took it away and are getting you an android phone.

There's only one solution to this problem: Eat icecream! Get over it and Study study hardy! #IMGUNNASTUDYFORREALSNOW!!:D

guess you better get your grades up or start paying for your phone yourself

2anonymous2 2

that happened to me but with a brand new ipod touch

I have a remedy for your situation. Get a job, move out and pay your own bills, including your cell. Act now while you still know everything!

your parents are douchebags. not eveb empty, full, used, douchebags. why wuld they even do that what kind of parents do that? that's not motivation its just being mean

And your an idiot. Hope your a skateboarder who ends up busting his nuts on a railing. That way you won't infect the world with an offspring.