By Paige - 26/12/2011 06:35 - United States

Today, my parents gave me an iPhone. They then checked my grades online, and promptly took it away. FML
I agree, your life sucks 14 202
You deserved it 52 247

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Buttsexpirate 9

Damn, man I pity this fool who didn't pay attention in school.

CaptainTwiggy 0

13- I have autism and a VERY terrible attention span. On top of that, I can barely remember anything. I walk out of my room and forget where I want to go very often. I still had good grades and excelled despite this. All you have to do is pay attention, stay organized, and try. Just because it isn't easy doesn't make it impossible. OP just sounds lazy.

Comments

skeezle 0

It's ok, iPhones suck anyway....I'm on one right now.

What? I love mine! Can't live without it. (: The OP just needs to study harder to look forward to his/her gift back. Sounds like an ass move on the parents' part because their gift shouldn't have condition that weren't looked into before OP's gift purchase.

So..waving a $10 bill in front of a homeless person's face once, is the same as giving a kid a several hundred dollar phone with a basic $95 a month plan..when that Broken Condom can't even do what's expected of offspring, and pass standard classes?

My mom did the same thing and I asked my teacher for extra work to boost up my marks and now I have my iPod

dsbs 9

57- damn $95 per month?! That's not what my iPhone bill says

Llama_Face89 33

You just completely contradicted yourself...also **** Macs. Linux all the way.

Your parents are willing to GIVE you a 400 dollar phone while you can't even be bothered to keep your grades up? YDI, spoiled brat.

mintypoison 22

Couldn't have said it better myself. Stop your bitching and WORK for things, OP. I've been working for just about everything I have right now since I was 16. And if I had a low grade in school, my parents did a whole hell of a lot more than take away a phone...

emmanizzer 6

Agreed. All I got for christmas was ******* perfume from my sister. My parents didn't even get me anything and I have a 4.1 GPA. Quit your bitching and get back to work.

I love how the only two ways to get bad grades is to have a learning disability or to be lazy. -_- not everybody can easily get good grade, whether it be it that he can't get the help he needs or he has terrible teachers. Sometimes it's the teacher's fault: sometimes it's the students. They should have checked your grades beforehand so that they didn't have to do that -.-