By Paige - 26/12/2011 06:35 - United States

Today, my parents gave me an iPhone. They then checked my grades online, and promptly took it away. FML
I agree, your life sucks 14 202
You deserved it 52 247

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Buttsexpirate 9

Damn, man I pity this fool who didn't pay attention in school.

CaptainTwiggy 0

13- I have autism and a VERY terrible attention span. On top of that, I can barely remember anything. I walk out of my room and forget where I want to go very often. I still had good grades and excelled despite this. All you have to do is pay attention, stay organized, and try. Just because it isn't easy doesn't make it impossible. OP just sounds lazy.

Comments

HogwartsDropout7 0

quit whining, at least you have the privilege of obtaining an iphone. and fyl because you cant basically do the number one thing your parents ask you do to since you reached the age of understanding what school truely is? i think not. sounds like someone is a tad bit spoiled.

Well, at least you know what to do for next time!

what kind of bs is this? youre comparison makes no sense. kid gets and iphone, homeless man gets a ten dollar bill? kid has bad grades so parents take away the luxury of having an expensive phone verses homeless man being broke and getting taunted with a necessity? whackk. it isnt hard to do well in school if you actually acclimate yourself. kids just wicked spoiled if he/she has that attitude.

xStaciexLynnx 15

For everyone saying 'They should've checked grades before giving it to you'- I'm thinking it's always been the rule that bad grades= no phone. Now they just got OP a nicer phone and it happened to be time to check the grades...

I understand how you feel, the same thing happened to me...

hateevryone 14

well that was mean. what kind of grades did you make?

kaykay20 0

Understandable when you think of the beggar not working to earn that money but being poor I believe isn't why he wouldn't get the money. Pretty clear they use the reward system to motivate him and that's not a good way to get people let alone their own son to do things in my opinion just as bad as using food as a reward. It creates more issues then if they were to motivate him cause they are the right things to do and essential for his development as well educated and balanced person.

pinkWabbits 0

I got an iPhone too, but the people at the Verizon store didn't do something correctly. I can still do everything but call and text. Now I pretty much have two iPods. That sucks for you though. When will you get it back? Maybe around the same time I can actually use mine.

Saladman918 7

Same thing happened to me, I feel your pain