By failure - 16/07/2009 16:25 - Canada

Today, my parents are freaking at me because I just got my report and I failed my first year of college. They told me they have never been more disappointed in me. I have to tell them that I'm also pregnant. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 613
You deserved it 102 058

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Ouchh, uhh, No offence, but perhaps you should have spent less time getting sex, and more time focusing on your failing education..

This is more "I ****** up" than "**** my life." You made bad decisions and you fully deserve the consequences.

Comments

Being pregnant is not a bad thing?! Its great news, and if they are not happy for you, then they are not good parents. Unless its a REALLY bad time for you in life, then they can be concerned, but not angry at you. That would just be stupid.

Being pregnant is not exactly a favorable thing when it's not planned and, most probably, not desired. I don't think the parents not being happy for her would mean they're bad parents. "Unless its a REALLY bad time for you in life" First year of college... already failing... that seems like a pretty bad time.

I agree with 81, its disgusting how cruel people are being to this poor girl. Go **** urselves guys, honestly. U hang in there girl, u'll get through it and live an amazing life. don't listen to those assholes. this child will be the best thing in ur life. =)

Has SHE chosen to "go **** herself" with some toys instead of the Drunk Boy of the Day, she wouldn't be in this mess.

If you're going to insult someone, you might actually want to make sure your grammar and tenses are correct before you start looking like a bigger idiot than before. See, the correct word would have been "had" because everything else in the sentence is past tense. Oh, and also, when you're quoting something, the general idea is that you're repeating exactly what was being said. So in this case, put your quotes around "go ****" and leave "herself" out. Obviously you failed English though, and prolly have a kid so, can we start bitching at you now?

Nice, picking up on a typo. I hope someone rapes you, you ****.

Animati0n 0

So let's blame a growing fetus. It's not the fetus's fault.

Wow, I can't believe some of the comments on here. People so easily make assumptions just because you stated that you're pregnant. We have no idea of your relationship status or anything about you apart from these two sentences. Just keep on trying with college, at my university if you fail the year you have a chance to resit those assignments you failed or repeat the year and I hope these options are open to you. There's a lot of help available for people who have children and wish to carry on their education and it might be a good idea for you to look into those so that you can complete your education and prove all of these people wrong and set the foundations for a very good life for you and your child. Your parents won't be impressed but you just need to talk to them calmly about it and avoid getting into an argument about it. Theres nothing they can do about it now and I'm sure that they will support you after getting over the initial shock. I hope everything works out alright for you, good luck =]

skullbuster 0

Well, considering the content - we can all assume she is not a 40 year old woman who went back to college to start a second career, or a married mother of 2 waiting on her latest "surprise". C'mon, of course she is an 18-19 year old girl who failed her first year because she was partying and *******. And it is awfully hard to study when you are drunk with some guys dick stuck between your legs, right? OP: Just so you know, I may be a judgmental asshole but I do hope that this all works out for you!!

You actualy desearve that one. You could have avoid your pregnancy. Take your responsabilities (abortion, homeschooled, don't know!). Don't feel guilty for the choice you'll make, it's your life! Just yours! Good luck! For the next year... condoms and 10h/week of home school work minimum ^^"

Not anymore since she has a new life growing inside her. It's NOT just her life anymore and the sooner our society realizes that a fetus is a life the better.

YDI for being stupid, but ya, FYL. Good luck with ur parents

don't worry. happened to me too. it'll all get better with time.