By failure - 16/07/2009 16:25 - Canada

Today, my parents are freaking at me because I just got my report and I failed my first year of college. They told me they have never been more disappointed in me. I have to tell them that I'm also pregnant. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 613
You deserved it 102 059

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Ouchh, uhh, No offence, but perhaps you should have spent less time getting sex, and more time focusing on your failing education..

This is more "I ****** up" than "**** my life." You made bad decisions and you fully deserve the consequences.

Comments

kaleid0scopeEyes 0

I had a 3.3 both semesters of my first year of college, but now my tuition increased and budget cuts made my financial aid go down, so I might not be able to stay my sophomore year. I feel no sympathy for you.

****, that's what you get for not having wrapped sex with someone you barely know.

kaleid0scopeEyes 0

there are many more reasons than that, some people cant function without mommy and daddy around and sleep in all the time instead of going to class, since they don't have anyone telling them to go. some people just smoke too much weed (I have no problem with weed and smoke it too, but I knew plenty of guys my freshman year who cared more about getting stoned in their dorms than going to class).

mentholyptus 0

Who cares about the pregnancy? YDI for failing the first year of college alone.

skierguy 0

Wow. You just fail at life. [Insert Newfie joke here].

giggity0giggity 0

why does everyone condone getting an abortion? abortions kill unborn babies- yes, BEATING HEARTS. yet u act like this act of murder is okay. wake up- its wrong, its immoral, and murder is illegal. (btw, I suppose everyone on here condoning abortion is a liberal democrat, eh?)

#196 - Not necessarily. I'm conservative and I believe in pro-choice.

#196- I am a liberal democrat and do not condone abortion. But I do believe women should have the legal option to have an abortion. There's a difference.

Saying 'Jesus' and 'abortion' in the same sentence in that way seems a little...off to me.

sounds like you've already planned your life. it just differs from your parents ideas.