By failure - 16/07/2009 16:25 - Canada

Today, my parents are freaking at me because I just got my report and I failed my first year of college. They told me they have never been more disappointed in me. I have to tell them that I'm also pregnant. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 613
You deserved it 102 058

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Ouchh, uhh, No offence, but perhaps you should have spent less time getting sex, and more time focusing on your failing education..

This is more "I ****** up" than "**** my life." You made bad decisions and you fully deserve the consequences.

Comments

anb8503 0

That's not true at all!! I was 17, in my freshman year of college and got pregnant. I have made a wonderful home for my son, taking care of him everyday he has been alive! I have lived on my own since the day I turned 18. I have never asked my family OR the government for help! You guys need to stop being assholes and looking down on others! I'm sure your not perfect!

skullbuster 0

Good for you!! You should be very proud of your accomplishment. Once your child is old enough, and you have some time for you, please take a computer course so you an avoid posting the same ******* thing twice. God bless you...

instead of being a ***** you should be studyin

ElMundio87 0

I hope you at least got an ****** out of it.

skullbuster 0

Wouldn't that really suck if she didn't at least get the big O, she can have T-shirts made that say: "He had an ****** and all I got was this freakin baby"

Well, at least we know why you failed, now you can learn from your mistakes

Kuroftw 0

You'd best start practicing those burger-flipping skills.

simpsonman3000 0

maybe you should've kept your legs closed at your books open

ultravioletbaby 0

I'm sorry. Were you expecting sympathy?

skullbuster 0

@kuroftw: She can't get a job at a burger-flipping place, they don't have daycare.

what a pity...that you're reproducing.

You know, I really don't have sympathy for you. Even if you weren't whoring around, you obviously did have sex. Once you'd realized your grades were slipping you should have focused more on studying, and cut sex out of your life. It's nothing but a distraction.

carmencalamity 0

uhm, i don't know maybe she was a little bit distracted by the fact that she was uh...PREGNANT! She was probably having a difficult time trying to keep up with both of them, lay off. And she I'm sure she doesn't want your sympathy