By failure - 16/07/2009 16:25 - Canada

Today, my parents are freaking at me because I just got my report and I failed my first year of college. They told me they have never been more disappointed in me. I have to tell them that I'm also pregnant. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 613
You deserved it 102 058

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Ouchh, uhh, No offence, but perhaps you should have spent less time getting sex, and more time focusing on your failing education..

This is more "I ****** up" than "**** my life." You made bad decisions and you fully deserve the consequences.

Comments

morgan020 0

first off good luck with that. I ****** off my first year of college too but then again I didn't get pregnant but hey oh well. as for those saying she's a **** she may not be we don't know but then again it's a good possibility. back to being a mom yes it's hard even with a husband but good luck I hope you keep the baby or at least give it up for adoption.

fxdxhk90 0

I assume your 18- 19, your pregnant, and flunking out of college. This is pretty much an epic failure all around, well done ma'am.

complete FAIL maybe you should have been hitting the books instead of hitting on guys

You can accidentally get pregnant (If you're not careful) but you cannot "accidentally" fail your college courses. YDI, Hard.

becky42 0

if you don't want the baby, don't get an abortion. put it up for adoption. and hopefully everything works out! that sucks

fckaduck 0

I really hope you don't expect sympathy. You deserve it completely.

Chicostick 0

Well the pregnancy sucks, but was fairly avoidable if you had taken precautions. However, I'm not going to judge, shit happens. The failing classes is sort of your fault though. The first year of college is pretty easy. I averaged a 3.9 over the year and I did plenty of stuff besides studying, and I took an above required course load. I mean you're only taking like two or three hours of classes a day if you schedule stuff out well, I took more credits than required and had times where I had one class a day and could relax and hang with people. I can't say I feel sorry for the failure. But the whole preggo thing does suck. Hopefully you'll learn from this and use it later as a part of your inspirational autobiography or something. Or you'll become another drain on society. Good luck!

anb8503 0

Good luck to you! I was also in my freshman year of college when I got pregnant. My parents found out, pulled me out of college the last 2 weeks of the spring semester (so I failed all but one class that semester) and forced me to move home with them - I was 17. I now have a wonderful 5 year old son, have been living on my own since the day I turned 18 and have gone back to college to finish my basics and complete my major (web design) and 3 certificates. I am also now pregnant with my second baby and am happier than ever before - still taking classes though!! I did it without any help from my parents or the father of my first. I met the love of my life 3 years ago and have moved on! You will do just fine if you set your mind to it!! Give it time and your parents will get over it! They will look back on these days of the disappointment and will regret ever feeling that way about you!

anb8503 0

That's not true at all!! I was 17, in my freshman year of college and got pregnant. I have made a wonderful home for my son, taking care of him everyday he has been alive! I have lived on my own since the day I turned 18. I have never asked my family OR the government for help! You guys need to stop being assholes and looking down on others! I'm sure your not perfect!