Thanks, I hate it

By Anonymous - 19/12/2009 11:53 - United States

Spicy
Today, after realizing it burned when I peed, I found out the boy I waited two years to have sex with gave me gonorrhea. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 775
You deserved it 7 267

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That definitely is full of suck. At least gonorrhea is curable.

it's beginning to look a lot like syphillis

Comments

That definitely is full of suck. At least gonorrhea is curable.

Shouldn't have waited, maybe he might've not slept around, coulda' avoided the whole situation. Was my first though, just figured I'd say. Either way, at least it's treatable,

So you're saying they shouldn't have waited, and it's the OP's own fault that his boyfriend is a bastard who sleeps around? Wow... that makes so much sense...

icall_BS 0

Wait, WHAT THE ****?! It's a guy posting.. Buttsecks anyone?

OhEmGee209 0

that's ******* disgusting. wow YDI for sleeping with him.

xxxbooxxx 16

uhh.. I'm confused.. is this a chick or a man??

lalalaloveit 0
bonicr 0

What did you expect OP... your male parts aren't made to go up other (dirty) male parts. That's a ****ing disgusting action, gay or not, and it's definitely not natural. YDI

Chocolate_Chunk 2

you are an idiot. it is natural. and it is awesome.

MoonyIce 0

Merry Christmas. D: By the by, that absolutely sucks.

that is just what u wanted for xmas yea. that sux a big one.

UpYoursLiar 1

1. STFU. That's curable. Be thankful it's not cervical cancer (HPV), or something for-life like HSV or HIV. 2. It's not impossible, but if you got your cooch swabbed you probably wouldn't get the results back that day unless you were dumb enough to go to the ER. Average adult costs to visit ER in US are between like $900 and $2400. If you spent that much just 'cause your pee burned...yeah, FYL.

WickedAngel 0

When my doc tests me, she looks at the swabs under the microscope, and that only takes a few minutes, So it could've easily been when she wrote the FML.

Your doctor just looks under a microscope. That's a lil worrying! You can't just take a swab and see the bugs - you need to stain it first. What she might be looking for is pus/red cells so that it could be taken for further testing.

Am I the only one who thinks that the OP is a guy, not a chick? It clearly says "man" next to "Anonymous"

you didn't think to use protection? or in that two year span, have him (and yourself) go get tested? YDI.

your a idiot. cervical cxancer is not hpv. hpv is a wort viris. it leads to genital worts and and can cause cervical cancer but they have shots for women now that prvent that for life. hpv is the most spred viris. if ur sexually active u most likely have hpv

caffeinatedaspir 0

If it were any more possible to be backwards, I think everyone would die Herpes is the most spread std, one in five people have it, what you meant is that "if you're sexually active you most likely have herpes". In fact, even if you're NOT sexually active you most likely have herpes, Chickenpox, mono, and cold sores are all types of herpes. Look it up if you don't believe me. CERTAIN TYPES of hpv cause cervical cancer, and you can get cervical cancer without having warts, my sister is living proof of that. As far as the actual post goes... You waited two years and didn't bother to get him tested and make sure to see the results? You didn't use a condom? 100% preventable, 100% curable. It's your own fault.

I don't think that you can be calling anybody an idiot with the horrible spelling and grammar you have.

damn, that sucks. yea and dude is right, you can even get hpv if you're wearing a condom.

fyl, but curable. all i have to say is: CONDOM, CONDOM, CONDOM especially with new/random partners