By failure - 16/07/2009 16:25 - Canada

Today, my parents are freaking at me because I just got my report and I failed my first year of college. They told me they have never been more disappointed in me. I have to tell them that I'm also pregnant. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 613
You deserved it 102 058

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Ouchh, uhh, No offence, but perhaps you should have spent less time getting sex, and more time focusing on your failing education..

This is more "I ****** up" than "**** my life." You made bad decisions and you fully deserve the consequences.

Comments

Perhaps you should have spent more time studying than having sex. Work on your multi-tasking skills. Also, did you post this expecting sympathy? You get none. You're a pathetic ****-up with no future. Congratulations, idiot.

Lonely4 0

Hmmmm....perhaps you shouldn't have whored around instead of studying....just a thought. Too stupid for school...too stupid for portection...yeah, good luck with life. Stop your pity party, grow up, and shut up...you did this to yourself 100%.

Oh my~ who's e father? U noe rit~ lol.

Today, I learned that having sex is less important than studying, FML.

WPQ14 15

I saw so many kids drop out my first year. I had bad grades the first quarter, but that was because I had no clue what I was doing, A's had come easily in high school. It's really freaking hard, so just try for another year. Give the baby up for adoption, also, because it'll probably have a better life.

dyingstart 0

Ouch...when it rains it pours, eh?

mendao777 0

Yeah, she ****** up. We realize that. Now shut the **** up about it! As for the girl who wrote this, people make mistakes. You just have to live with what you've done and make the best of it. Getting pregnant during college doesn't make you a ****, just means you weren't careful enough. As for failing, well, studying harder would have probably been in your best interesting, but like I said, people make mistakes. Some of the best people in the world were unplanned, and some of the best parents in the world started out in your situation. If you want to keep the baby, go for it, and don't be afraid to ask for help. If you don't, that's your choice, too. Whatever you plan on doing, good luck.

It's FMLs like these that show how retarded people are. OP, I voted both - as they both could equally apply. If you did study and did use protections (of the type you can use, I mean) then that is most definitely an FML. If you didn't study at all and went in with no form of protection, YDI

jaeilssanguh 0

This post is the polar opposite of such FMLs such as the one about the OP's girlfriend pregnant with some dude and how they've spent his military pay. Anyone NOT clicking YDI is a retard. As for this OP, she is a failure. Way to go.

Oh that sucks. Good Luck with your life...hope its not too shitty.