By ThatOneGirl646 - 12/01/2012 00:49 - United States

Today, my mother threatened me if I keep wearing yoga pants to school, she's going to have my dad pick me up in a speedo. FML
I agree, your life sucks 16 887
You deserved it 49 511

Same thing different taste

Top comments

for all the guys' sake in your school.....keep wearing the yoga pants!

xbrit551 13

Comments

GoW_Chick 14

I think that threat would be worse for your dad, not a good idea for him to show up to a school with underaged kids, while wearing a speedo.

flooger101 6

#13 (my lucky number btw) has a point. Unless your school ha a beach day, an adult male showing up to a public school full of minors, is bound to attract author active attention. Continue wearing your yoga pants miss. Your mother's threat is invalid.

I did mean that but didn't catch the typo until it was too late to correct it.

Been down that road with some metal shirts I have. I'm so glad my parents haven't done this yet.

shirts made of metal? sounds uncomfortable to me.

Chainmail is a lot more comfortable than you'd expect! It's just not as popular these days since the knights died out..

midgetpuncher 4

Although I'm sure your classmates would greatly enjoy seeing you in yoga pants, I think they would rather see you in jeans and see your dad fully clothed.

... Heck if it was me I would be strutting in front of the school till she came out.

BeaterOfTheDrums 15

Stop wearing yoga pant to school>see my dad in a speedo(ugh!) I'm pretty sure the choice is obvious.

I never understood why parents don't like yoga pants.

Because a lot of girls who wear them bag extreme camel toe and they can be super reveling. Some girls pool it off really well but others.....no. Also if op is like a girl at my old HS who wore black leggings ALL the time without underwear and it was very apparent. How? Her leggings were super thin. :(

I wouldn't want my kid wearing something so revealing but besides that, I wouldn't want her wearing the same thing all the time. Going to school in workout clothes every day is lazy and sloppy. Even Mean Girls only did it once a week.

They are called "yoga" pants for a reason they are for working out and getting sweaty in. I agree that it looks lazy. It's like wearing wind shorts or pjs to school. You look lazy and reveal more than you probably should.

RedPillSucks 31

FML, I need some schooling. I don't understand how yoga pants give you camel toe (or perhaps I don't understand what camel toe is). I thought the issue was the lip revealing view.

158 yes yes you do. Camel toe means you can see the girls ****** area through her pants. If you've seen pants going up someone's but as if it was trying to eat their pants than put that in the front and tada! Camel toe (graphic and disturbing I know sorry)

If you had a daughter, you would understand.

Yoga pants make excellent eye candy at the gym! ;)

drlove78843 6

op your mom and dad love you and they want the best for you, they have more experience in life than you do. I hope you listen to them :)

Some people shouldn't wear yoga pants. But if you're working them, take the risk! ;D