By ThatOneGirl646 - 12/01/2012 00:49 - United States

Today, my mother threatened me if I keep wearing yoga pants to school, she's going to have my dad pick me up in a speedo. FML
I agree, your life sucks 16 887
You deserved it 49 512

Same thing different taste

Top comments

for all the guys' sake in your school.....keep wearing the yoga pants!

xbrit551 13

Comments

It might be the fact that you don't look good in them that's why they want you to stop wearing them. Second your trying to hard to get attention yoga pants in school??? FAIL!!!

ckone_fml 2

Your parents don't want you showing off your ass in school and that's worthy of an FML? No, don't think so.

Yoga pants aren't appropriate to wear outside the house unless you're going to the gym. You're not even old enough to drive, why are you wearing very revealing pants to school?

How do you know op isn't old enough to drive. Just because she doesn't have a car of her own to drive to school doesn't reveal how old she is.

I wear yoga pants everyday...to the gym (and maybe to the grocery store afterwards quickly) then I put on real clothes.

DeadxManxWalking 27

Yoga pants are for yoga, if you're old enough to dress yourself, then you're to old to wear what are essentially pajamas to school everyday. It's time to hang up the security blanket; and put on your big girl clothes.

YahImThatGuy 0

Since yoga pants completely contour to your body, you are essentially letting people see what you look like naked. I have a little sister and I don't like it when she wears them either. Your parents aren't trying to punish you, they are trying to protect you. You will see that in time.

That would be "something" interesting? ;)