By Yulia - 09/03/2009 10:09 - United States

Spicy
Today, my mom decided to give me a solid reason for not having pre-marital sex. She told me that my future husband will want me to be tight for our first time. My mom and I were on a ski lift. The ride lasted 10 more uncomfortable minutes. FML
I agree, your life sucks 81 204
You deserved it 5 218

Same thing different taste

Top comments

nerd_fml 0

Does it make anyone else the slightest bit angry that her mom is implying that her ****** is her HUSBAND'S property, and it doesn't matter what she wants - just that her husband enjoys himself?

Hey, it could have been worse. She could've filled up those remaining ten minutes telling you exactly how much HER husband liked her tight on their wedding night.

Comments

Vagabones 0

Kegel muscles are there for a reason.

Well, she made a good point at least.

#2, THANK YOU! If we do our Kegels every day (like 50, five sets of 10), there will be no complaints about any looseness...and no worries with childbirth or peeing when you sneeze.

AntiqueTurquiose 0

haha thats the most awkward thing ever. i am sorry

#4... True for the peeing, and true for the looseness... But childbirth? Kegels will help for the healing afterwards, but sadly it's the uterus that contracts and hurts during labor, not the ******. And I think that the point of the FML wasn't that her mother gave her a talk about it, it's that she did it while they were on a ski lift, and it made the situation very awkward afterwards.

Hehe, just don't make the same mistake as your mom did. Go for it when you have a chance... ;)

Thabb 0

Go out and have random sex!

Hey, it could have been worse. She could've filled up those remaining ten minutes telling you exactly how much HER husband liked her tight on their wedding night.

Tucatz 0

The tightest woman I've been with yet is 40 and has been sexually active for a lot of years now. Tell you mom that not everyone who has premarital sex gets stretched out and floppy- just those who don't care enough to do their kegels.

artistvspoet16 6

I hate sexaphobic parents. My mom once told me that I was only allowed to have sex twice- and only to produce grandchildren. WTF?

So your mom doesn't want you to be healthy because if married couples have sex at least once or twice a well it is hood for them.

HAHAHAHA!! I love this one so much. My mom has said more or less the same thing to me before, for lack of a better reason for me not to have sex. What did you say to her?! hahaha.