By bitchasaurusrex - 15/02/2011 21:24 - Canada

Spicy
Today, I was driving with my mother. The ride was 2 hours long. For the first hour, she talked about how uncomfortable sex is the first time. For the second, she talked about how I should take accordion lessons. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 484
You deserved it 3 415

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Is there some sort of connection between the two? Does she want you to serenade your partner with sweet polka jams while you two go at it?

to be honest though... we do need a few more according players... so. I mean, think about it at least

Comments

Is there some sort of connection between the two? Does she want you to serenade your partner with sweet polka jams while you two go at it?

atomicbaboon 0

you never know, maybe the accordion music will make the sex more comfortable.

krazy_glu3 0

I wanna know how you go from first time having sex to accordian lessons "annnnd that's pretty much how my first time was.................................... hey, so I've been thinking.. you should take accordian lessons!"

Sinkhole 26

Maybe her mother is saying that sex is so uncomfortable that she should better learn to use her fingers.

If she plays the accordion, she won't have to worry about anyone wanting to have uncomfortable sex with her? Her mum had it off with a polka musician who is OP's real father? Her fingers and arms will be so strong and nimble she can stick to handjobs and never be made uncomfortable?

RedPillSucks 31

Don't knock it. Sex with a woman who can play the accordion is great. If you can do it while playing the accordion, that's awesome.... It's like getting a ******** from a women while she's doing the ventriloquist act.

scottovious 0

Did you ask her for juicy details on how sex feels? Ask her to expand and let her feel uncomfortable...

krazy_glu3 0

OP shouldve gone off on how HER first time was.. in detail

krazy_glu3 0

I always hate car rides alone with my parents.... that's when they bust out on conversations that you don't wanna talk about.. the only way out is thru the door. and that concrete isn't gunna feel too good.

Roads have been concrete for a very long time. Asphault is more common in most areas but there is a lot of concrete highway. you ignored the whole point of the comment for what reason again?

FYLDeep 25

She should take some "Shut the **** up" lessons.

to be honest though... we do need a few more according players... so. I mean, think about it at least

She's got a sick accordion fetish. She wants to make all the sounds instead of moaning. (the mother).

TrollsHaveSouls 0

is it just me or did anyone get a boner and cream?

ktdad07 0

It was just you... until I read your comment.

agevdhgtwvyuyhf. That's me cleaning my keyboard,

hahahahaha ^^^ that made me laugh so hard xD

BAHAHAHAHA! Accordions make anything funny :D

I find the accordeon awesome. people who can play it have talent. not like your generic guitarist.

I love how three people misspelled accordion three different ways. Sorry OP, that sucks. FYL