By Mary - 10/07/2011 12:49 - United States

Today, my husband decided he needs to be thanked after every time he changes our daughter's diaper; if not he throws a temper tantrum. Now I have two babies to deal with. FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 327
You deserved it 6 810

Same thing different taste

Top comments

iAmScrubs 19

"Honey, I just changed a diaper." "Good for you." "Excuse me? Excuse me? I just changed a diaper and all I get is a good for you? I better get a thank you or I am going to throw a tantrum. Consider yourself warned."

Comments

iAmScrubs 19

"Honey, I just changed a diaper." "Good for you." "Excuse me? Excuse me? I just changed a diaper and all I get is a good for you? I better get a thank you or I am going to throw a tantrum. Consider yourself warned."

You totally deserve this because you're thee over that married the ass

maffy4ever 8

Did you mean 'one' instead of 'over'?

mlebethbear 0

men are big babies! hang in there "babygirl"!

ifailplzinsultme 0

It's funny how girls call guys sexist, then make comments like this.

flockz 19

maybe she has a sandwich up her ass. (begin sexist comments now)

mlebethbear 0

Nah what's "funny" is you generalizing girls as always calling dudes sexist and instead of attributing her comment to herself as an individual, you blame the entire female gender. That, bro, is sexist. Way to go.

LolMoqz 10

Well at least this one warns you before he does it.

I hope he thanked YOU for giving birth.

Birth is a huge process. He needs to show some thanks for mom doing 95% of thehard work of giving birth.

a_nutritionist 10

sounds like she went for that one without his consent.

By that logic, why shouldn't she be the one to thank him for getting her pregnant?

WallyTheWombat 0

Why do most women talk as if pregnancy is ONLY hard for the mother? The father has to go through a bunch of shit as well, although, yea it's definitely much harder for the woman.

because it's ''definitely much harder for the woman." you said it yourself.

I hope you change his depend first. No telling what he'll do if you change your baby's diaper first.