By Mary - 10/07/2011 12:49 - United States

Today, my husband decided he needs to be thanked after every time he changes our daughter's diaper; if not he throws a temper tantrum. Now I have two babies to deal with. FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 327
You deserved it 6 810

Same thing different taste

Top comments

iAmScrubs 19

"Honey, I just changed a diaper." "Good for you." "Excuse me? Excuse me? I just changed a diaper and all I get is a good for you? I better get a thank you or I am going to throw a tantrum. Consider yourself warned."

Comments

sourgirl101 28

"Mary, Mary.." WHY YA BUGGIN? "Mary, Mary.." I NEED YA HUGGIN I can see both sides of this FML. Who wouldn't want to get a simple "thank you"? It seems so effortless. No one wants to feel under appreciated. However, to HAVE to thank the child's father to do something for "his" own child's benefit not to mention the mother's sanity??? I can see that getting tiring quickie!

this is the best response I've read yet I totally agree

sourgirl101 28

*quickly* not quickie, haha!

"sounds like a shitty situation" JK you're dealing with a moron JK divorce asap JK you're ****** JK you said penis hihi :)) jk i'll go **** myself now.

I thought your username said 'Discount ****". Now stop your babbling, it gives me a headache.

I thought your username said 'Discount ****". Now stop your babbling, it gives me a headache.

TalkinSmack 6

when he acts like that, tell him to "go sit in the corner, in the naughty chair!"

TalkinSmack 6

when he acts like that, tell him to "go sit in the corner, in the naughty chair!"

ask him to change your menstrual pads too and say that u'll say thank him veryy much for that...

Immortal kratos I think its funny how u say that because you probably will never have to deal with it anyway due to the fact that ur a self centered creep who will probably never find a girl stupid enough to have sex with you let alone allow herself to get pregnant by u...

dadof2 4

why do some parents need to be rewarded for doing what their supposed to does he also say i have to babysit

dayrin7 4

make him say thank you after every little thing you do, like cook, clean, sex lol..you get the point ;)!

which is worse... he's a baby that wants you to say thank you, or that you are too much of a bitch to say it?

SirObvious 1