By anonymous - 08/06/2011 06:55 - United States

Today, my husband and I got married. The only thing that is different so far is that he now thinks that it's okay to shit with the door open. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 003
You deserved it 8 728

Same thing different taste

Top comments

shift_love 13

well it is ok cause now his shit is your shit and your shit is his shit

thebestof1984 0

If that's the only thing that's changed in your marriage, consider yourself lucky!

Comments

Liveurlife123 0

Lets hope you two don't make that into a couple activity...

Better get familiar with it, that's marriage.

I don't see what's so gross about this. a maturing woman bleeds from her ****** every month and us men don't complain. I'm gonna say what my boss used to say to me: "just deal with it!!"

It's so funny that you compared a daily shit with a monthly period, and the 'we men don't complain' is even more funnier, I almost laughed with that. See if you're about to complain if we refresh our bloody, stinky tampon in front of your noses, because that's just gross. ******** with the door open, revealing all your nice sounds and smells to your spouse is also just gross. At least, that's my opinion.

kosherkraut 5

35-True, but most women don't change their tampon with the door open. Just because it happens doesn't mean people want to see it.

ok I don't have a witty comeback for both your comments. I will just accept that I have been silenced by the woman who has a fear of being gassed and the crazy cat lady. good day.

bloody tampons, loud smelly *****... who cares? we're all dirty humans, and if you're not comfortable enough to shit in front of your significant other, you're still worried about them judging you (which extends to other parts of the relationship).

kosherkraut 5

47- oooooh. burnnnnn. 56- its not that I'm worried about being judged, its that I have enough respect to not subject my boyfriend to watching me pull a bloody tampon out of my vag. He also has enough respect not to subject me to his disgusting smelling shit.

ronnie96259 0

hey in the showers I pee on my wife

maybe he thinks it's ok because you're the type of girl who used words like shit?

your current profile pic fits this perfectly xD

At least he's comfortable enough to do that in front of you... haha

iSitt 0
Kypopz 9
kingtz 6

I would say that op should try doing the same thing to the husband, but girls don't poop.

God, 80. How sad can you be? A stupid little puppy photo now a dumb comment.

ganksta_ikm 1

I'm pretty sure he was kidding

Flutist 3

That dog is cuter than you will ever be. I am sure when the dog goes up to attractive people they don't run away. :)

lucky you. my boyfriend already does that.

he's got to air out the bathroom. do you want a smelly bathroom?

Well atleast he doesn't get too disgusting and tell you "I'm bored come sit on my lap."

leebee96 0

your 15 and your boyfriend ***** in front of you?

And you wouldn't let him do that before? You're an asshole.

thebestof1984 0

If that's the only thing that's changed in your marriage, consider yourself lucky!

shift_love 13

well it is ok cause now his shit is your shit and your shit is his shit

55 - Your shit is still your shit. Btw, are you the commentator on YouTube who plays cod, etc.?

I was thinking the same thing, I don't think it's him though.

FirstBornUnicorn 0

Its his house, he should be able to shit with the door open if he wants.

Embrace it, he's being homely. Aaah love.

yes let me enjoy the smell of shit

If you can't learn to love a man's shit, you don't really love him.

#12 Ah, there's a Bukowski poem on that subject.