By Anonymous - 15/06/2009 17:17 - United States

Today, my girlfriend dumped me and left me with the responsibility of the turtle that I never wanted but she insisted we buy "together." A little bit of research has revealed that Andre will live for "at least 30 years." FML
I agree, your life sucks 49 668
You deserved it 7 325

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

ship it back to her via purolator lmao. ... still. fyl if you never wanted the turtle in the 1 st. place!!!

NickelPhosphate 0

Haha! Well. It's still a living animal, so please please please do not do anything cruel to it. Bring it to a local animal shelter or pet store and explain your situation, I'm sure you'll get some help.

SasuNaru_fml 0

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Heres an Idea: --> Cook the turtle and invite your ex over for a friendly dinner. Serve it to her and tell her about it AFTER she's eaten it. If she tries calling some animal protection service, throw away your cage and deny ever owning a turtle.

This would be a fantastic idea. But killing the turtle is not. Give the turtle to someone you don't know and won't ever meet again. Just cook some other meat and invite her to dinner and tell her that it was the turtle that she gifted. Keep the bill of meat purchase if some animal rights protection activists show up.

UbeenKAKed 0

This is a fantastic idea. You should take a video of you cooking the turtle, then after dinner show her the video. After the video, ask her if she wants dessert.

If you don't want the turtle, please find a good home for it where it will not be released into the wild because the little fella probably wouldn't survive. :-(. It is more of a FML for the turtle. So I was adopted by what I thought would be a loving family... My "mom" left my "dad" and now it turns out that he never wanted me to begin with. FML!

How is this an FML? GIve the turtle away, or sell it.

redsoxsuck94 0