Get up!

By Anonymous - 26/05/2024 23:00 - United Kingdom

Today, I'm 8 months pregnant and I went to pee at 2 a.m., with the light off to avoid waking my husband. The wanker had left the seat up, so I fell right into the bowl and got stuck with my cheeks in the water because my belly wouldn’t let me get up. My useless sleeping husband couldn’t hear me yell for help. FML
I agree, your life sucks 578
You deserved it 264

Same thing different taste

Top comments

If he's likely to forget again just put the light on anyway. Or buy a flashlight.

Buy a toilet light so it's not too bright, but you can still see!

Comments

If he's likely to forget again just put the light on anyway. Or buy a flashlight.

We men will always forget, thus we *always* check first to make sure. Solid game plan for everyone.

@Lost Reggie - Men should *always* sit down to pee, thus the toilet seat is always down so we women won't fall in. Solid game plan for everyone.

Buy a toilet light so it's not too bright, but you can still see!

🫂 That must have been horrible with all the hormones too. It's bad enough on a normal night. Ask Amazon for motion activated lights. The loo lights are cool but don't help seeing the practical things. I've got some rechargeable stick on ones in warm white. Dim enough not to wake you up, bright enough to see what you need to. I can't help with the soddish hubby but I'm sure you'll find a satisfactory payback. The hormones made you put salt in his coffee or baby kicking made you wee on his leg...

L0life29 6

the fact that you called him useless because of the situation is pretty shitty. I hope you have a boy because another you doesn’t sound good for him

Ha, I thought people getting stuck in the toilet was an urban legend. Seriously though just let him know that flushing without putting the lid down puts that stuff in the air. The lid is there for a reason.