By Terry - 13/07/2009 04:28 - United States

Today, my friend called to say my boyfriend was at a diner with another woman. I immediately went and caught them in a deep conversation. I slapped him and yelled "Who's this bitch!?" It turns out she's his half sister. FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 612
You deserved it 88 882

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Why would you slap him before you ask who the girl is? YDI.

Comments

timk_fml 2

agreed.. crazy chick. but good story to tell.

You slapped your boyfriend while he was in a restaurant? God... Have some class? Are you so insecure that you'd believe one of your friends over someone you're possibly "in love" with? You wouldn't ask questions either, but just storm over there immediately? I'm sure if you called him, he probably would've explained. If you couldn't possibly believe him saying that, there's a major problem.

YDI for not asking before slapping the guy

I guess your slap first ask questions later. YDI. If he didn't look like "OH SHIT!!!11!!!!!1!111!!!" when he saw you then you should have known he wasn't cheating.

Oh no... they were in deep conversation. That definitely means they're *******. Way to go, YDI.

Jesus Christ, woman. Is a man no longer allowed to talk to another female without getting bitch-slapped? It might have been your anger acting then, but try to have some goddamn reason.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
Seti_fml 0

her boyfriend shouldn't have had to mention it, it was none of the OPs business.

Half-right. Boyfriend should have said something, sure, but the way she stormed in there and slapped him just SCREAMS issues on her part.

Don't agree. Some people have a right to go to dinner with friends and family members without reporting to their SOs.

If she'd asked what he was doing that night and he'd lied, then she'd have reason to be suspicious.

Wait, why would the boyfriend need to randomly mention him having dinner with his half-sister? The guy probably thought nothing of it. Or maybe it was last minute. Or maybe his family is having troubles and he didn't want to say anything. Either way, it was a mistake on her part. Why would this girl be putting this on FML if she didn't think she made a mistake?

Way to make assumptions you self-important bitch. I hope he dumped your ass right then and there.