By Terry - 13/07/2009 04:28 - United States

Today, my friend called to say my boyfriend was at a diner with another woman. I immediately went and caught them in a deep conversation. I slapped him and yelled "Who's this bitch!?" It turns out she's his half sister. FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 612
You deserved it 88 882

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Why would you slap him before you ask who the girl is? YDI.

Comments

YDI for being a crazy jealous bitch.

YDI!!!!! wow, i'm glad i'm not your boyfriend!!! you SUCK

Way to be a crazy (hopefully ex-) girlfriend.

YDI. Try asking first, and then you can slap him if he deserves it.

greenltrn2003 0

ahhhh sweet salvation. I hope this haunts your dreams and you feel bad about it for a long time. I broke up wit my last girl cuz I sensed something like this would happen.

Looks like YOU'RE the bitch, bitch. He'd be a dumbass not to break up with you.

Don't get into a relationship with anyone if you're going to act like a stupid, immature ****. If you had to resort to a slap, whether or not this had been a situation where he was cheating, chances are you are not a very stable person to begin with. People say men shouldn't hit us at all, but when a bitch does something stupid like this, she pretty much deserves to be slapped in return. Just because she's a woman doesn't mean she can go around slapping men, like it's her right to do so, and not expect to ever be hit in return. No, violence on violence isn't an answer, but an instant reaction to slap when slapped by someone else is normal. Get some psychiatric help for your behavior and learn to trust the men you choose to date, because contrary to idiotic belief, all men are not lying, cheating dogs; women like you MAKE men turn into dogs. Men deserve just as much respect and care, because they are people and they have feelings as well. Until you realize this, you're going to be in short-lived relationships for the rest of your life until you die alone. Posts like these give women SUCH a bad name. Good job, idiot.

perfectwinds 0

This bitch is banana cream pie!

boilerup 0

That's what you get for being a jealous psycho... There's a song that comes to mind, Tech N9ne Psycho b*tch

youve inspired me to pick up my ipod and listen to this song now lol