By Terry - 13/07/2009 04:28 - United States

Today, my friend called to say my boyfriend was at a diner with another woman. I immediately went and caught them in a deep conversation. I slapped him and yelled "Who's this bitch!?" It turns out she's his half sister. FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 612
You deserved it 88 882

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Why would you slap him before you ask who the girl is? YDI.

Comments

why did you hit him just because he's at a restaurant with another girl doesn't mean he's cheating whos the bitch now?

That sucks, he should have let you know so this wouldnt have happened... Is it really that hard to say "Hun, Im going to dinner with my half sister tonight!" You would think not. FYL

This also wouldn't have happened if she would have acted like a rational, mature adult. Perhaps it would have been nice for him to tell her, but she's not his master. He doesn't have to report his every action to her.

cxal_fml 0

wow, way to show your a complete psycho. Even if she wasn't family there are a million legitimate reasons why he would be at a diner with her, and not one of them has anything to do with relationships/sex. Any particular reason you feel boyfriend deserves being abused if he so much as sits down at a diner with a non-related female?

warrenthewalrus 0

Wow, you made yourself look like a psychopathic bitch in public. Speak before your actions. :D

that_guy321 2

people need to shut up and calm down she obviously didn't know about this meeting. how would any of you react if you found your boyfriend/girlfriend/spouse talking deeply with someone you didn't even know?

I wouldn't stalk them to the restaurant, cause a seen and then hit them, that's for sure...

How would I react? Simple: I'd wait for her to come home, then say, "Who did you have dinner with? Did you have a nice time?" Of course, I actually trust my wife, unlike the OP.

I agree with the comments above me -- my boyfriend and I trust each other enough to not jump to conclusions, and not all of our friends are mutual. It's entirely possible to have your own life while still being in a committed relationship. Also, the OP never said how long she and her boyfriend had been dating. What if it was a new relationship? In that case, I think it might actually be creepy to have them tell you what they're doing every single night.

purple_people 0

You don't know your boyfriend very well do you?

All these people saying she deserves it cause she shoulda TALKED and COMMUNICATED before slapping him.... Well usually when you're in a relationship, you talk to your bf/gf once a day at least. You tell each other how your day was and what you will be doing the next day... If he couldn't simply say that he was going out with his sis, isn't he the one not communicating??? If I saw my man at a restaurant with a strange woman, I would walk over there and tell him its over too.. If he doesn't tell me, it's cause he's trying to hide something. So yeah OP FYL.

Chocolate_Chunk 2

I guess 'spontanity' is none of your features?

"its over, youre cheating on me" "its my mom!" "oops, im an idiot"

Xrailer 0

YDI for being a crazy bitch

PurpleHaze23 0

You went up to him, slapped him AND said "who's that bitch?", and you weren't even sure he was cheating on her. I think it's safe to say you'd be perfect for the Jerry Springer Show.