By lon01t - 07/05/2012 20:43 - United Kingdom - Falkirk

Today, my four-year-old daughter started screaming and lashing out at me as I was getting her ready for a bath. It seems my idiot husband told her she was still small enough to be feasted on by the "drain monster". FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 282
You deserved it 2 640

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Tell her you are a drain monster fighter. Arm yourself with bleach, a plunger and a knife. Tell your daughter to wait outside, go into the bathroom. Make some grunting noises, come out and say the monster is dead. It should work, if not slap the husband and tell him to reassure your daughter.

Comments

Someone has been reading their child too much Goosebumps....

RabidBunny 10

Tell her that the drain monster is a friendly monster! Everyone knows that :P

Well, the husband said it is gonna feast on her, so...

Hey, don't hate on him. I was always scared of the drain monster. Who knows what he's been sucking in all these years...

citymayer 7

I remember being terrified of the drain.. It still kinda weirds me out.. I feel for you daughter. Your husband needs to be yelled at.

As punishment for your husband, watch Teeth with him. I'm scarred and someone only told me about it. *Grabs crotch and cringes*

This fml reminds me of a riddle I heard one day: What is the quickest way to empty a tub if all you have is a shovel and a piece of string l? answer: pull the plug on the drain

alychick 5

You're jokes aren't funny at all. You should feel bad.

Sounds like a joke, no a riddle to me. And it sucks. Here's a real joke: what'd the ghost say to the bee? Boobee!

fernclogger 5

Tell her you will join her in her fight against the drain monster!!!

Psycho_Babydoll 26

Show her that the plug stays in while she's in the bath, and take her out before you drain the water. Problem solved.