By lon01t - 07/05/2012 20:43 - United Kingdom - Falkirk

Today, my four-year-old daughter started screaming and lashing out at me as I was getting her ready for a bath. It seems my idiot husband told her she was still small enough to be feasted on by the "drain monster". FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 283
You deserved it 2 640

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Tell her you are a drain monster fighter. Arm yourself with bleach, a plunger and a knife. Tell your daughter to wait outside, go into the bathroom. Make some grunting noises, come out and say the monster is dead. It should work, if not slap the husband and tell him to reassure your daughter.

Comments

Does that surprise you? It's the father's obligation to tease their children.

You only have a childhood once, and you only get to see your kids grow up once. Relax a little and have some fun with it. 10 years from now it will be a good story.

So, it's acceptable to scare your child to a point when he/she's terrified of taking a bath?

coe08 6

same fear when I was younger

If you're calling your husband an idiot then you really have no respect for him. Just get a divorce now before it goes on too much longer he deserves better.

Child, I will fight this monster drain And inflict upon it pain With some bullets to the brain I shall end this reign of terror. If you think the story bland I'll retell this tall tale grand But we must accept the fact That your father was in error. If you accept the power Of hygiene and thus shower With utter poise and valor You will have the proudest mother.

KendratheUnicorn 0

Epicness at its finest :)

Swagtastic that is just awesome u are a genius

:o Im still terrified of baths! there's gross stuff in drains!! o: makes me shiver

My mom used to scare me with the "Drain Monster" as well....and "Raw Headed Bloody Bones." that's enough to traumatize a kid

You don't wanna mess with the drain monster.... I used to have a little brother who didn't think the drain monster was real. Oh poor Jeffrey...