By bear - 26/03/2013 11:40 - Australia - Sydney

Today, my daughter got selected to pick music for a funeral. She only listens to Nikki Minaj. FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 389
You deserved it 5 747

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Help her? I doubt even she would find Nicki Minaj appropriate for a funeral, even if she does like her.

Maybe they'll come back alive and die again!!

Comments

xeka 10

.....May the funeral just be burned down while you're at it.

dstrad11890 4

You should introduce her to music with talent. Maybe she will pick a fitting song

I don't really think that anyone would seriously even consider it, even a Nicki Minaj fan.

let her pick, you can tell her what she cant pick.

Considering that Nicki Minaj is a fairly "recent" artist, and her popularity increased when she became an 'American Idol' judge, I am betting it is just a phase the daughter is going through and unless she is 5 it probably isn't the only thing she knows.

She was already popular before American Idol, that didn't really make her more famous.

With Internet and ITunes etc., it would be super easy to look up "funeral songs" and listen to them online and come up with "Amazing Grace" etc. I would imagine also that the daughter has the sense to ask people close to the deceased if there were any favourite/meaningful songs.

*Nicki Minaj.... Maybe she don't have a song appropriate for funeral but don't underestimate her specially if the only song of hers you know is Starships and Superbass.

Stupid Hoe by Nicki Minaj would be appropriate.